Sunday, September 25, 2011

Today I am beginning a new journey . . .it’s a journey of words and sharing, pictures and caring, living and daring, it’s my new blog. This is a huge step for me, I’m not really a writer, I’m a doer, but I’m going to try writing about doing, mostly the kind of doing that makes memories.

I’ve been told I’m a pretty good memory-maker. Actually, the ordinary moments in all of our lives are truly extraordinary, and because every bit of time is precious, I’m all for making the most of them. Wearing a lot of hats, helps to encourage different kinds of memory-making. I make memories with my husband, my daughters and sons-in-law, my granddaughters, and extended family and friends. Having cancer many years ago changed my perspective and priorities, I know each day is a gift from God, and I want to fill those days for myself and those around me with as much faith, fun, love, and laughter as I can. So, you can expect my entries to include special moments (and how to replicate them with your loved ones) including baking and craft tutorials, fun events, great outings, tips I’ve learned and enjoyed using in my life over the years, and more!

Looking forward to making memories together!

blessings

Bobbie

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your blog! Great introduction...who said you're not a writer!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for making my day!!!!! I have no doubt you'll be sharing some great ideas here yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your padawan learner, Yoda! Keep the posts coming, I'm hanging on your every word :) Big love and hugs to your crew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you're doing this, Moog. I know it'll be a really fun blog. Looking forward to the next entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg and Jean, two of the most creative memory makers I know. Thanks for the encouragement. My two best interns EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait to see all the ways your new blog will bless me! I adore reading about your special memories and look forward to applying some of the ideas in my own life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Jenn, I'm so glad to see you here. Thanks for following, I appreciate your input!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited about following you on your blog. Got your card this week. Wishing a blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year filled with special moments.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev, so excited that you dropped by the blog, hope that you will enjoy it. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!! Hoping to get down that way in the spring :)

    ReplyDelete